Finals Week is quickly approaching in the month of April. This is a busy time of preparation and lots of studying
Mar 27, 2020
Team UV is here to give you some finals week survival tips:
-Get plenty of sleep & give yourself mental breaks!
-During this busy time, making sure are hydrating and getting your nutrition in
-It's okay to take a break every now and then
-Take mindful walks leading up to your exams. Exercise can boost your memory & brain power!
Here are some study tricks:
-Speak out loud instead of simply reading
-Put your phone on "Do Not Disturb" so you are able to fully focus
-Pace yourself when studying and reward yourself occasionally
This upcoming finals week, we will be delivering some finals goodies to our residents. Our office is stocked with red bull and we will be making finals survival kits including essentials like study snacks, pencils & Red Bulls!
Want to know how you are saving money by living at University Village?
Feb 26, 2020
-Your apartment is fully inclusive, so that means your apartment will come with a sectional couch, 55 in Smart TV, stainless steel appliances, standalone washer & dryer and so much more!
-FGCU's campus is a quarter mile away from UV. You can easily commute from your apartment by walking, biking or even driving! That means less gas money that you are spending.
-The University Village Shops are right across the apartments, which creates many social and work opportunities.
-We have many amenities that our residents can utilize. UV has a 24/7 state of the art fitness center, so you can cancel that gym membership & pocket that money! We also have free printing in our Study Lounge, so no more needed to spend your own money on ink and paper.
February is a time filled with love! Here are 10 things that you'll fall in love with when living at UV!
1) Our 24/7 clubhouse is the perfect space to spend time with your loved ones!
2) A resort-style pool where everyday can be a getaway
3) Our state of the art fitness center equipped with a variety of workout equipment for all your fitness needs
4) A cozy fire pit overlooking the gorgeous lake
5) Luxurious spacious apartments with furniture already included
6) Out of this world courtyard views
7) Shops & Restaurants walking distance from your apartment
8) Access to propane grills in both phases to embrace your inner grill master
9) A close proximity to FGCU's campus to walk, bike or drive
10) A study room with access to MAC's & PC's! Did we mention the free printing?!
Will you be our valentine? This month is packed with events for the residents to get involved
2/2: The Big Game- We will be playing the game on EVERY TV in the clubhouse and will have a smorgasbord of food and drinks to help fuel the residents!
2/10-2/13: Will You Accept This Carnation?- Have a sweet message for a fellow resident? Leave a note at the front desk and we will deliver a carnation with the note on Valentine's Day!
2/14: Stay Sweet w/ UV- We will be having sweets in the club room for our sweet residents! Along with passing out bags of candy to EVERY residents door!